With nearly a decade of experience in state-of-the-art carpet care, Revolution Restoration & Cleaning is more than able to provide you with the best carpet cleaning service in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Since day one, our company structure has been based on a few solid principles.
• Consistent, quality carpet care experiences with guaranteed customer satisfaction
• Responsive and reputable carpet cleaning service
• Superior equipment designed by state of the art companies
• IICRC certified technicians with years of experience
There are many reasons why Revolution Restoration & Cleaning provides the best carpet cleaning service in the business. We inject hot, soft water and our proprietary cleaning solution into your carpet. Then our extracting wand loosens and lifts the dirt and soil from the carpet, without the abrasive brushing of other cleaning methods. And, drying time is faster since 95% of the moisture is suctioned out of the carpet. That means no leftover soapy residue. Say goodbye to dirt, allergens, dust mites and other microscopic pollutants that collect in your carpet!
PROFESSIONAL DEEP CLEAN FROM THE EXPERTS
At Revolution Restoration & Cleaning, we also know that every carpet cleaning situation is unique. That’s why we begin our carpet cleaning service with a complete analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas. Then our cleaning specialists use our highly-effective hot-water extraction method to remove ground-in dirt and debris that may or may not be visible to the naked eye.
With our professional cleaning services, your carpets should be dry within 4-9 hours!
You can accelerate the drying time with fans or air conditioning. And be careful not to slip when leaving damp, carpeted areas.
CARPET PROTECTION & DEODORIZER
BEYOND CARPET CLEANING: CARPET PROTECTION AND CARPET DEODORIZER
At Revolution Restoration & Cleaning, we believe there’s more to caring for your carpet than cleaning it. We also want to help you extend the life of your investment. That’s why we offer the application of a professional-strength carpet deodorizer and carpet protector with every carpet cleaning.
From cooking to kids to pets, your home sees plenty of action, and carpet odor is inevitable. But no one wants carpet odors to linger. Unfortunately, scented candles and sprays only mask the odors, and they certainly can’t reach odors that are absorbed into your carpet. Revolution Restoration & Cleaning LLCs’ carpet deodorizers act as an odor remover—and a pet odor remover if you have pets–neutralizing them at their source. Our trained technicians will deodorize your entire carpet, paying special attention to any problem areas. When the job is done, you’re left with clean carpet—and a fresh, pleasing scent.
We recommend cleaning your carpet every six to 12 months depending on the activity in your home.
Our cleaning system is PH-Balanced to ensure that no such residue remains on the carpet. As a result, your carpet stays clean longer!
1. Vacuum heavy traffic areas 2 to 3 times a week, and the rest of your carpet once a week.
2. Use an indoor and an outdoor welcome mat to reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
3. Make your own spot removing product by mixing ¼ teaspoon bleach-free liquid detergent with 1 cup cold water.
4. Re-apply stain-resistant protector to your carpet regularly and after cleanings; the original protection naturally wears down over time.
5. To prevent permanent damage when a stain or spot occurs, act immediately with a spot removal plan. Remember, stain-resistant does not mean stain-proof.
6. Test spot removal products for colorfastness—before you use them. This is best accomplished in an inconspicuous area.
7. Test area rugs for colorfastness before placing them over your carpet. Some rugs may bleed their colors.
8. Vacuum under area rugs periodically. This removes any loose dirt that may be trapped between the rug and your carpet.
User Review( votes)